The Flood Warning continues for
The Pearl River At Jackson
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:15 AM Sunday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will slowly fall over the next several days.
* Impact...At 31.0 feet...Water begins to impact approaches to
additional homes and businesses in the Byram area.
* Impact...At 30.0 feet...Water backs up into several creeks and
streams in the Jackson area. Water is under some homes near the
river in the Byram area.
* Impact...At 29.0 feet...Farmland in southern Rankin County begins to
flood and water begins to affect home access near the river in the
Flood Observed Forecast 7 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Mon Tue Wed Crest Time Date
Middle Pearl River
Jackson 28 31.4 Sun 08 AM 31.2 30.9 29.7 Falling