Severe Weather Alerts - Warner Robins, GA
Flood Warning in effect from 11:42 PM EST until Thursday, 12:15 PM EST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* From this evening until Thursday afternoon.
* At 330 PM Sunday the stage was 16.7 feet...and rising.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 20.6 feet by Tuesday early afternoon. The river will fall
below flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 21 feet...Minor flooding expands. An increasing amount of the
Macon GreenWay Ocmulgee Heritage Trail floods north of the Martin
Luther King Boulevard bridge. The flood waters will be up to two
feet deep on portions of the trail and both banks overflow upstream
from the bridge. Large portions of agricultural lands east of Macon
and well downstream will be under 1 to 4 feet of water.