Severe Weather Alerts - Evansville, IN
Flood Warning in effect until Thursday, 7:12 PM CST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Newburgh Dam
* until Thursday evening.
* At 9:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 38.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 38.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 39.0 feet by
tomorrow morning. The river will fall below flood stage Thursday
* Impact...At 38.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The river is 2500
feet wide and begins covering agricultural land on the Kentucky