The Flood Warning continues for
Lake Pend Oreille.
* until further notice.
* At 12:00 PM Friday the stage was 2063.90 feet.
* Flood stage is 2063.50 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue to rise to near 2065
feet by Thursday.
* At 2065.8 feet...Portions of Lakeview Avenue in Bayview will be
flooded. Extensive damage to docks in Bayview. In 1997 water
approached the sewer lift station in Bayview, and the lake level
threatened to raise boat houses above their mooring piers.
* At 2065.5 feet...Flooding of some lakeside homes and docks is
likely. In 1997 several homes and docks were damaged near Bayview.
Lake level of 2065.5 feet is in reference to the NGVD29 datum.
* At 2064.0 feet...Minor flooding of driveways and low lands in the
Pack and Clark Fork River Valleys near the lake. Scenic Bay RV
sites and part of parking lot at Scenic Bay Marina in Bayview will
be flooded. Most dock ramps around the lake will be underwater.
Part of the parking lot behind the Power House in Sandpoint will be
flooded. Water will begin to cover part of the sidewalk behind the
Edgewater Resort in Sandpoint. Flooding of parking lot and picnic
area at Trestle Creek Rec Area. 2064 feet is referenced to NGVD29.
* At 2063.5 feet...Minor flooding of dock ramps, yards, and
recreational sites around the lake can be expected. Some erosional
damage from wave action is possible along the windward shores. Lake
level of 2063.5 feet is in reference to the NGVD29 datum.