...Flood Warning now in effect until Saturday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cedar River at Cedar Rapids.
* Until Saturday morning.
* At 5:00 AM Sunday the stage was 10.4 feet...and rising.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Uncertainty remains on forecast rainfall and how water routes
through the river system. Forecasts may change.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage today...and continue rising to
23.5 feet Tuesday morning. Fall below flood stage Saturday
* Impact...At 23.5 feet...Water reaches the bottom of the County
Road F28 bridge deck at Cedar Bluff.