939 AM CDT Sun Apr 23 2017
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Harpeth River At Bellevue
* Until this evening.
* At 08AM Sunday the stage was 16.0 feet and cresting.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* The river will fall to near 11.4 feet by tomorrow morning.
* At 20.0 feet...Water begins to flood the Ensworth High School athletic fields
* At 19.0 feet...Water floods Old Harding Pike near Morton Mill Road, and may b
subject to closure.
* At 18.0 feet...Water reaches the club house of the Harpeth Valley Golf Center
* At 16.0 feet...Portions of the Harpeth River Greenway may be covered with
water and impassable, and the access road and the parking lot to the Harpeth
River State Park are completely inundated.
* At 14.0 feet...Portions of the Harpeth River Greenway begin to be inundated,
and water begins to inundate the parking lot of the Harpeth River State Park
at Highway 100.