...The Flood Warning continues for the Minnesota River at Savage.
* from late Wednesday night until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 700.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 702.0 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Thursday morning and continue
to rise to near 708.0 feet by Tuesday morning. Additional rises are
* Impact...At 705.0 feet...Flood waters begin to impact the park road
at Fort Snelling State Park.
* Impact...At 702.0 feet...Barge loading stops at Port Cargill, and
other flood prevention measures are begun. Water begins to impact
Black Dog Road in Burnsville.
* Impact...At 700.0 feet...Flood waters begin to cover trails at Fort
Snelling State Park as well as low parts on the Bloomington Ferry
Bridge trail just east of US 169.