Whether you are attending a neighborhood block party or a child's birthday party, hosting an event outdoors can be ruined by a rogue rain shower or strong wind gust. For a foolproof outdoor party, pay attention to factors like humidity, the chance of precipitation, UV strength, and cloud coverage.
- Pay attention to MinuteCast to receive warnings of unexpected rain.
- Make sure shade is available in hot weather.
- Wear sunscreen or UV-protective clothing.
- Use tablecloth weights to prevent them from blowing away in windy weather.
- Pay attention to the Mosquito and Pest Index and make a plan to deter pests, if needed.