Severe Weather Alerts - Apalachicola, FL
Flood Warning in effect until 8:57 AM EST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:15 AM Saturday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 20.4 feet by
tomorrow morning then begin falling.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet: The boat ramp at Estiffanulga in Liberty