The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 85.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will remain near 85.0 feet for the next
* Impacts at 85.0 feet...There may be some County roads along the
river flooded, requiring lengthy detours. River is high and swift,
boaters should be very cautious. Access to many oil and gas rigs
will be by boat only. Levee gates should be closed.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Thatcher L 79 85.0 Wed 08 PM 85.0 84.9 84.9 84.9 84.9