Cache Valley/Utah Portion-Northern Wasatch Front-
Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys-Wasatch Mountain Valleys-
Western Uinta Basin-Castle Country-Southwest Utah-
South Central Utah-Southwest Wyoming-
Including the cities of Logan, Smithfield, Brigham City, Ogden,
Bountiful, Salt Lake City, Tooele, Huntsville, Park City,
Heber City, Duchesne, Roosevelt, Price, Castle Dale, Emery,
Beaver, Cedar City, Milford, Kanab, Escalante, and Evanston
1041 PM MST Sun Feb 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM MST
* AFFECTED AREA...The Cache Valley, Northern Wasatch Front, Salt
Lake and Tooele Valleys, Wasatch Back, Southwest Wyoming,
Western Uinta Basin, Castle Country, Southwest Utah and South
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Generally 1 to 4 inches with locally
higher totals possible.
* TIMING...Snow will develop late tonight, becoming heavy at times
during the morning and afternoon commutes. Snow will gradually
dissipate Monday evening and early night across the North while
snow continues heavy at times across the south through much of
Monday night before ending.
* SNOW LEVELS...5000-5500 feet across south central Utah Monday.
* WINDS...West winds gusting to 35 mph will cause blowing snow
across southwest Wyoming Monday.
* IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions are expected with snow
covered roadways and poor visibility. Both the morning and
evening commutes will be affected.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that visibilities will be limited
due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution
when traveling, especially in open areas.
For winter road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.udottraffic.utah.gov/roadweatherforecast.aspx or dial
For winter road conditions from the Wyoming Department of
Transportation, visit http://www.wyoroad.info or dial 511.