The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Wabash River near Bluffton
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 10 PM Sunday the stage was 10.4 feet and rising.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to a crest near 11.7 feet around 8
AM Tuesday May 2 and fall below flood stage around 2 PM Wednesday
* At 12.0 feet...River Road and a few county roads are closed by high
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 12.0 feet which occurred
on Jun 15 2015.