While personal preferences for weather conditions vary, several common factors make running more difficult or unsafe. Temperature, humidity, wind gusts, and precipitation can lead to a slow down or an uncomfortable run.
Today’s Weather Factors
RealFeel® Sun High 93°
Average Wind ENE 6 mph
Max Wind Gusts 14 mph
Max UV Index 11 Extreme
Do not run when there is a chance of lightning or ice. Stay hydrated, especially when the weather is hot and humid. Always wear sunscreen and UV-protective clothing when running outdoors.
- Do not run when there is lightning or extremely cold temperatures.
- Stay hydrated, especially in hot and humid weather.
- Wear sunscreen or UV-protective clothing.
- Wear the right running shoes for the current weather conditions.
- Pay attention to your body and its levels of discomfort.