Whether you are attending a neighborhood block party or a child's birthday party, hosting an event outdoors can be ruined by a rogue rain shower or strong wind gust. For a foolproof outdoor party, pay attention to factors like humidity, the chance of precipitation, UV strength, and cloud coverage.
Today’s Weather Factors
RealFeel High 60°
Average Wind SSW 10 mph
Max Wind Gusts 23 mph
Max UV Index 3 Moderate
Last-minute weather changes happen, so pay attention to MinuteCast to raise your awareness of unexpected rain showers. Ensure you have enough shade available in warmer weather, and be sure to wear sunscreen. If the weather is windy, use table weights to ensure nothing blows away.
- Pay attention to MinuteCast to receive warnings of unexpected rain.
- Make sure shade is available in hot weather.
- Wear sunscreen or UV-protective clothing.
- Use tablecloth weights to prevent them from blowing away in windy weather.
- Pay attention to the Mosquito and Pest Index and make a plan to deter pests, if needed.