Grass pollen is caused by a variety of grasses that can peak at different times, depending on your geographic region.
Today’s Weather Factors
Average Wind NE 8 mph
Max Wind Gusts 18 mph
RealFeel® Sun High 86°
Keep your lawn cut short. Avoid spending time outdoors during the morning and mid-afternoon hours. Wear a hat and sunglasses when you are outside. Take your shoes off as soon as you return inside.
- Keep lawn and other grasses cut short.
- Limit time outdoors in the early morning and mid-afternoon, as well as on windy days.
- Shower and change clothes after returning inside.
- Remove your shoes when you are inside.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat to keep pollen out of your eyes and hair.