Ragweed grows throughout the United States, with most plants found in rural areas in the Eastern and Midwest states. However, ragweed pollen can be carried hundreds of miles. Allergy symptoms are usually felt from mid-summer to early fall, depending on your geographic area.
Today’s Weather Factors
Average Wind S 8 mph
Max Wind Gusts 17 mph
Rain Amount 0.09 in
RealFeel High 48°
Keep your windows and doors closed during allergy season. Avoid walking through tall grasses. Cover your eyes and hair while spending time outside. Take your shoes off as soon as you go indoors. Take allergy medication at least two hours before venturing outside.
- Close doors and windows during ragweed allergy season.
- Avoid walking through tall grass.
- Cover your eyes and hair while outside.
- Shower and change clothes after returning inside.
- Remove your shoes when you are inside.
- Take allergy medication at least two hours before spending time outside.