...Flood Warning extended until Tuesday morning...The Flood Warning continues
the Alabama River Near Claiborne Dam
* From Sunday morning until Tuesday morning.
* At 8PM Friday the stage was 39.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 42 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by Sunday morning and continue to rise near
42.7 feet by early Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage by early
* At 40 feet...Considerable flooding of agricultural land in the area.
* At 35 feet...Flooding of pastureland along the lower Alabama River.
* At 27 feet...Flooding of low lying area. Roads near the confluence of the
Alabama and Tombigbee Rivers begin to flood.