Severe Weather Alerts - Heppner, OR
Winter Weather Advisory
Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7:00 PM PST until Monday, 4:00 AM PST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO
4 AM PST MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for freezing rain and snow...which is in effect
from 7 PM this evening to 4 AM PST Monday.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...Up to one tenth of an inch.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...less than one inch.
* TIMING...Light freezing rain and snow are likely between 7 PM
* IMPACTS...Light accumulations of ice may make driving hazardous
on roadways...including Highways 19 and 206. Walking on icy
pavement will also be difficult.
* LOCATIONS...Heppner, Condon, and Fossil.
* TEMPERATURES...around 30.
* WEB PAGE: For a detailed view of the hazard area visit
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow or freezing
rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.