Severe Weather Alerts - Camden , AR
Flood Warning in effect until Sunday, 12:05 AM CST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Camden.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 AM Saturday the stage was 29.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 30.0 feet by
late Saturday night.
* Impacts at 30.0 feet...State Highway 7 north of Camden floods, with
detours nearby. Portions of Sandy Beach Park will flood. Some
county roads north and east of Camden begin to flood.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Camden 26 29.7 Sat 08 AM 30.0 29.4 28.6 30.0 12 AM 02/17