The Flood Warning continues for
The Ouachita River At Thatcher L&D.
* until Saturday evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 82.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 79.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
the end of the week.
* Impacts at 80.0 feet...Levee gates should remain closed to prevent the
river from backing into Calion Lake. Access to oil and gas rigs and to
timber is flooded. There is wide coverage of flooding in the river bottoms.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM
Location Stg Stg Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Thatcher L 79 82.3 Wed 06 AM 80.9 79.4 77.9 77.0 77.0