...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST TUESDAY...
* Winds...South 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing...Winds will ease a little tonight then increase again
* Locations include...Weed, Gazelle and Interstate 5 between
Weed and Grenada.
* Impacts...Travel will be difficult for high profile vehicles.
Unsecured items may be blown around.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra