...CAUTIOUS TRAVEL IS ADVISED FOR RAPID REDUCTIONS OF
VISIBILITIES AND INTENSE SNOWFALL EARLY THIS MORNING...
* Snow squalls will impact portions of southeastern Michigan
primarily in southern Genesee, Oakland, southeastern
Shiawassee, extreme northeastern Livingston, and northern Wayne
counties during the morning commute.
* Widely varying snowfall is expected. Snow accumulations of up
to a half inch are expected in areas impacted through 10 AM.
* Northwest winds around 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Air temperatures will range between 14 and 20 degrees.
* Moderate Snow will cause reductions of visibility to less
than one mile. There may be rapid fluctuations of visibility.
* Accumulating snow may lead to slippery roads particularly on
bridges, exit ramps and overpasses.
* The combination of Moderate Snow and strong winds will result
in localized white out conditions. Reduced visibilities along
with snow covered and slippery roads will cause variable
traffic rates throughout the county. Motorists are urged to
use caution and account for the variable driving conditions
by allowing extra time.
* Prepare, plan and stay informed. Visit http://go.usa/gov/c7kkP