Severe Weather Alerts - Oregon , IL
Flood Warning in effect until Tuesday, 1:00 AM CDT. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River at Byron, or from Confluence with Kishwaukee River to
Castle Rock State Park near Oregon.
* until late Monday night.
* At 715 PM Friday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 13.5 feet...Numerous low-lying structures downstream of
Byron are flooded.