Severe Weather Alerts - Kendallville , IN
High Wind Watch
High Wind Watch in effect from Sunday, 7:00 AM EST until Sunday, 10:00 PM EST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
* Sustained west winds of 30 to 40 mph, with frequent gusts of 45
to 50 mph are expected to start late tonight and persist into
the evening hours of Sunday.
* Brief periods of sustained winds to 40 mph and wind gusts to 60
mph will be possible, especially during the Sunday morning
* Downed tree limbs and small trees could block roads and lead
to power outages as well as cause minor structural damage.
* Driving in high profile vehicles, especially on north-south
roads could become hazardous.
* Unsecured outdoor objects will be blown around.
A High Wind Watch means there is the potential for a hazardous
high wind event. Sustained winds of at least 40 mph...or gusts of
58 mph or stronger may occur. Continue to monitor the latest