Severe Weather Alerts - Huron , SD
Flood Warning in effect until 2:03 PM CDT. Source: U.S. National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
The James River At Huron.
* until further notice.
* At 09AM Friday the stage was 14.15 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.00 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 14.2 feet by
Friday August 16. Additional rises may be possible thereafter.
* At stages near 14.0 feet...Numerous county and township roads in
Beadle County will be flooded.