...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST THIS
* LOCATION...Chuska Mountains, West Central Plateau, Sandia and
Manzano Mountains, Guadalupe and Quay counties.
* WINDS...West 30-40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will peak this afternoon before tapering off
through sunset. Across central and eastern areas, strong and
gusty winds may continue at times tonight into Saturday
* VISIBILITY...No significant restrictions expected.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Strong cross winds will make travel difficult
along north to south oriented roadways and through mountain
gaps locations. Items such as trash cans, lawn furniture, and
other loose or lightweight outdoor objects may become
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.