, °F

Personalized Forecasts

Featured Forecast

My Favorite Forecasts

    My Recent Locations

    31 - 35 of 90 days | All 90 days
    Previous 5 Days Next 5 Days
    • Wed

      Nov 22

      74° /57°F
      Mostly sunny
    • Thu

      Nov 23

      73° /59°
      Mostly cloudy with a shower
      More
    • Fri

      Nov 24

      78° /51°
      Mostly sunny
      More
    • Sat

      Nov 25

      79° /50°
      Windy with a shower
      More
    • Sun

      Nov 26

      73° /51°
      Windy with a little rain
      More

    Day

    74°Hi RealFeel® 72° Precipitation 15%
    Mostly sunny
    • Winds from the
    • NE 13 mph
    • Gusts: 16 mph
    • Max UV Index: 4 (Moderate)
    • Thunderstorms: 0%
    • Precipitation: 0 in
    • Rain: 0 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

    Night

    57°Lo RealFeel® 55° Precipitation 55%
    Partly cloudy with a shower
    • Winds from the
    • E 9 mph
    • Gusts: 16 mph
    • Max UV Index: N/A
    • Thunderstorms: 20%
    • Precipitation: 0.05 in
    • Rain: 0.05 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 1 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 1 hrs

    Temperature History

    more Historical Weather Data >
      Today Normal Record 11/22/2016
    High 74° 75° 84° (1991) 75°
    Low 57° 56° 33° (1981) 42°

    Sunrise/Sunset

    • Sunrise: 6:53 AM
    • Sunset: 5:27 PM
    • Duration: 10:34 hr

    Moonrise/Moonset

    • Moonrise: 10:11 AM
    • Moonset: 8:58 PM
    • Duration: 10:47 hr
    Astronomy

    FOX 35 Orlando Headlines

    Weather Forecast: October 23, 2017

    Good Monday to you....Looks like a general theme of increasing clouds and a rise in rain chances today. Highs hit near 85, rain chances stand near 60% and generally after the noon hour. Tonight, lows near 72, rain chances near 40% under a mostly cloudy sky.… More

    Suspect stabs man in his front yard after arguing at a party More

    Children find body in Daytona Beach park More