...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
4 AM PST THURSDAY...
* Winds...South to Southeast 30 to 35 mph gusting to 50 mph.
* Timing...Strong winds will develop Wednesday afternoon and
continue through Wednesday night. The strongest winds will
occur Wednesday night.
* Locations include...Warner mountains, including Highway 299 at
* Impacts...Winds may make driving difficult, especially for
high profile vehicles. Loose items may be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra