1. The pattern the next 10-14 days will be cold in the East and warm in the West. The flow will be fast and that means some form a storm coming through every day or so.
2. The pattern is not one that will spawn severe weather. That will not happen until April at some point. Gulf of Mexico is running on the cool side, so we need to wait until it warms up some to get the high dew point air to come north.
3. We have a clipper coming through Friday into Saturday with a swath of 1-3 inches of snow, local amounts to 6 inches.
4. Next storm is Sunday, but GFS seems to bury it and the Euro takes it north.
5. The bigger storm cuts into the Great Lakes with heavy snow from Montana to Maine. Parts of Wisconsin can see over a foot of snow from that storm.
6. My feeling regarding snow. If you live north of I-80 you have the best chance for snow. South of I-80 to I-70/76, it's a toss-up, south of there it's rain.
Snow showers will continue around the Great Lakes, Midwest and Northeast through Thursday. By the weekend, it's going to be very cold!
Upper-level low will brign scattered areas of snow through Wednesday. By the weekend, it's extremely cold.
Snow will hit many areas the next two days but extremely cold weather will follow the snow.
The pattern will become more wintry across the eastern part of the county, and a lot of people will see snow!
A storm will move up the coast clipping the coastal areas with wet snow. Eastern New England will have the msot snow from the storm.
The eastern part of the country is going to have a change to much colder weather next week. Snow is coming along with teh cold.