Eastern Teton-Judith Basin-Fergus-Meagher-
301 AM MST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MST
* Locations...White Sulphur Springs, Stanford, Chinook, Conrad,
Shelby, Chester, Havre, Great Falls, Kings Hill Pass, Big
Sandy, Fort Benton, Lewistown, and Lewistown Divide.
* Timing...Through late this evening. Snow showers may continue
into Thursday, but confidence in coverage and location is low.
* Snow Accumulations...An additional 1 to 3 inches...with up to 6
inches over higher elevations.
* Impacts...Visibility may be reduced to less than 1 mile at
times in falling snow. Roads may become snow-covered and
slushy. Slower travel is likely for the Wednesday morning
commute. The wet nature of the snow combined with colder
temperatures will likely make conditions tougher on young
* CANL Page: To see a graphical representation of the degree of
stress on young livestock please visit our web page and click
on the items of interest link of the left...then select CANL.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
For specific road and travel conditions in Montana...dial 5 1 1 .