...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
THURSDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES FOR
FIRE WEATHER ZONES 055, 056, 110, 111, 112, AND 113...
The National Weather Service in El Paso Tx/Santa Teresa has
issued a Fire Weather Watch, which is in effect from Thursday
afternoon through Thursday evening.
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone
111. Fire weather zone 112. Fire weather zone 113. Fire weather
zone 055. Fire weather zone 056.
* WIND...20 to 30 mph with gusts near 45 mph.
* HUMIDITY...5 to 10 percent.
* HIGHEST THREAT...is located over the lowlands west of the Rio Grande.
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.