The Flood Warning continues for
The Yolo Bypass Near Lisbon.
* At 8:15 AM Sunday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* forecast to fall below flood stage of 19.0 ft tomorrow afternoon
then forecast to recede to near 18.5 ft late tuesday morning.
* Flood stage 19.0 ft
* Monitor stage 13.0 ft
* Impact...Near 19.0 feet, Mound Farms and Senator Outing Duck Club
* Impact...Near 16.0 feet, Glide In Ranch is completely flooded.
* Impact...Near 15.0 feet, County Road 155 is flooded west of the
Golden Sprig Duck Club.
* Impact...Near 14.0 feet, Skyrakers Duck Club ponds begin to flood.
* Impact...Near 13.0 feet, Flood waters extend approximately 1 mile
west of the tow drain downstream of the Lisbon gage.
* Impact...Near 12.0 feet, County Road 107 is flooded.
* Impact...Near 11.0 feet, Glide In Ranch & Mound Farms begin to
* Impact...Near 10.5 feet, Local roads on the east side of the Yolo
Bypass south of the I-80 causeway are flooded.
* Impact...Near 9.5 feet, Yolo Bypass flooding extends 1/4 mile west.
No structural damage is occurring.