501 PM GMT WED JAN 18 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wabash River at Vincennes.
* FROM SUNDAY MORNING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
* At 11:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 14.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late Sunday morning and
continue to rise to near 18.2 feet by Friday morning.
* At 18.0 feet...Agricultural lands and some oil fields flood.
Several township roads about 1.25 miles south of St. Francesville
and River Road between Billett Road and Lincoln Memorial Bridge in
Lawrence County are flooded. Extensive flooding of Kimmell Park at