The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Winfield LD25
* until Friday.
* At 10:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 26.4 feet Wednesday night and fall
below flood stage Friday morning.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Flood Stage. Highway B in eastern St. Charles
County floods near the Dardenne Creek bridge.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 12/02 12/03 12/04 12/05 12/06
Winfield LD25 26.0 26.03 26.2 26.4 26.0 25.2 24.0