December 18, 2014; 11:02 AM ET
The same storm system that brought snow to the Upper Midwest on Tuesday will affect part of upstate New York and northern New England into Thursday. more >
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST THIS
* HAZARD TYPES...SNOW
* ACCUMULATIONS...TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 6 INCHES.
* TIMING...PERIODS OF SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE
* IMPACTS...ROADS WILL BE SNOW COVERED AND SLIPPERY...MAKING
* WINDS...NORTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE UPPER 20S.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW...SLEET...OR
FREEZING RAIN WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR
SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE