1 - 5 of 90 days | All 90 days
Next 5 Days
  • Today

    Jun 30

    Couple of showers, t-storms 90°Lo 76°
  • Fri

    Jul 1

    Showers and a heavier t-storm 91°Lo 76°
    more
  • Sat

    Jul 2

    Partly sunny with a t-storm 91°Lo 77°
    more
  • Sun

    Jul 3

    A thunderstorm or two 91°Lo 78°
    more
  • Mon

    Jul 4

    Thunderstorm 91°Lo 79°
    more
A couple of showers and thunderstorms 87° Lo 81° RealFeel® 103° / 84°

N

E

S

W

  • Precipitation: 60%
  • Rain: 0.44 in
  • Snow: 0 in
  • Humidity: 79%
  • Cloud Cover: 83%
  • Dew Point: 77° F
  • Visibility: 8 mi
10 mph

Temperature History - Jun 30

more Historical Weather Data >
  Today Normal Record 6/30/2015
High 90° 90° N/A 95°
Low 76° 72° N/A 72°

Sunrise/Sunset

Sunrise / Sunset Illustration

Rises at 6:29 AM with 13:54 of sunlight, then sets at 8:23 PM

Moonrise/Moonset

Astronomy >
Moonrise / Moonset Illustration

Rises at 3:09 AM with 13:23 of moolight, then sets at 4:32 PM

FOX 35 Orlando Headlines

Weather Forecast: June 30, 2016

Hot and humid today, rain chances at 60% after 1pm. Highs hit near 93 today West of I-95, closer to the beaches...upper 80s. Tonight, rain chances through 9pm at 40%, scattered clouds late with a low near 76.