, °F

Personalized Forecasts

Featured Forecast

My Favorite Forecasts

    My Recent Locations

    1 - 5 of 90 days | All 90 days
    Next 5 Days
    • Early AM

      May 23

      72° Lo
      Intermittent clouds
      More
    • Today

      May 23

      90° /75°
      A thunderstorm in spots
      More
    • Wed

      May 24

      87° /72°F
      A couple of heavy t-storms
    • Thu

      May 25

      83° /65°
      A morning t-storm in spots
      More
    • Fri

      May 26

      87° /68°
      Sunny with low humidity
      More

    Day

    87°Hi RealFeel® 92° Precipitation 66%
    Heavy t-storms; windy and humid with variable clouds; storms may bring downpours and damaging winds
    • SW 17 mph
    • Gusts: 23 mph
    • Max UV Index: 5 (Moderate)
    • Thunderstorms: 74%
    • Precipitation: 0.76 in
    • Rain: 0.76 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 4 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 4 hrs

    Night

    72°Lo RealFeel® 69° Precipitation 70%
    Showers and a heavier thunderstorm; cloudy and humid; thunderstorms may be strong, perhaps severe
    • SW 13 mph
    • Gusts: 20 mph
    • Max UV Index: N/A
    • Thunderstorms: 40%
    • Precipitation: 1.14 in
    • Rain: 1.14 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 4 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 4 hrs

    Temperature History

    more Historical Weather Data >
      Today Normal Record 5/24/2016
    High 87° 89° N/A 89°
    Low 72° 70° N/A 71°

    Sunrise/Sunset

    • Sunrise: 6:31 AM
    • Sunset: 8:13 PM
    • Duration: 13:42 hr

    Moonrise/Moonset

    • Moonrise: 4:56 AM
    • Moonset: 5:58 PM
    • Duration: 13:02 hr
    Astronomy

    FOX 35 Orlando Headlines

    Weather Forecast: May 22, 2017

    Hello! Happy Monday! Looks like clouds are increasing today and rain chances rising! Welcome rain establish as we head into the PM hours, chances hang in the 60% range. Highs today despite the increasing cloud cover still hit near 90 inland, mid-80s along the coast. Tonight, lows fall into the 70s with rain chances around the 40% range through late evening.

    More

    Chetek, Wisconsin tornado: One dead, 27 injured at mobile home park More