The Flood Warning continues for
The West Canada Creek At Hinckley.
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 10 PM Tuesday the stage was 1226.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 1227 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to rise to 1227.7 feet by 8 AM
Wednesday. The river is then forecast to fall below flood stage after
8 PM Thursday.
* Impact...At 1227 feet..two feet of water are spilling over and
the river overflows its bank downstream between Hinckley and Herkimer.
Fld Observed Forecast
2 am 8 am 2 pm 8 pm 2 am
Location Stg Stg Day Time Wed Wed Wed Wed Thu
West Canada Cr
Hinckley 1227.0 1226.9 Tue 10 PM 1227.4 1227.7 1227.7