, °F

Personalized Forecasts

Featured Forecast

My Favorite Forecasts

    My Recent Locations

    1 - 5 of 90 days | All 90 days
    Next 5 Days
    • Tonight

      Dec 6

      61° Lo F
      Partly cloudy and not as warm
    • Wed

      Dec 7

      78° /57°
      Partly sunny and pleasant
      More
    • Thu

      Dec 8

      75° /53°
      Partly sunny and nice
      More
    • Fri

      Dec 9

      65° /54°
      Some sun returning; cooler
      More
    • Sat

      Dec 10

      70° /59°
      Sun and areas of low clouds
      More

    Day

    85°Hi RealFeel® 86° Precipitation 65%
    Mostly cloudy and humid with a shower or thunderstorm in the area; breezy this morning
    • SW 14 mph
    • Gusts: 30 mph
    • Max UV Index: 2 (Low)
    • Thunderstorms: 60%
    • Precipitation: 0.14 in
    • Rain: 0.14 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 3 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 3 hrs

    Night

    61°Lo RealFeel® 62° Precipitation 6%
    Partly cloudy and not as warm
    • WNW 6 mph
    • Gusts: 10 mph
    • Max UV Index: N/A
    • Thunderstorms: 0%
    • Precipitation: 0 in
    • Rain: 0 in
    • Snow: 0 in
    • Ice: 0 in
    • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
    • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

    Temperature History

    more Historical Weather Data >
      Today Normal Record 12/6/2015
    High 85° 75° 90° (1942) 80°
    Low 61° 55° 34° (1968) 68°

    Sunrise/Sunset

    • Sunrise: 7:01 AM
    • Sunset: 5:27 PM
    • Duration: 10:26 hr

    Moonrise/Moonset

    • Moonrise: 12:13 PM
    • Moonset: 12:01 AM
    • Duration: 11:48 hr
    Astronomy

    FOX 35 Orlando Headlines

    Weather Forecast: December 6, 2016

    WET! The weather word of the day. Cold front is moving into the State today from the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of rain stacking up along this front will move into the area through the morning and afternoon hours. Rain chances stand near 70%, some of it could get locally heavy. Highs hit in the low-mid 80s. Tonight, rain chances peel back to 30% before 7pm. Lows tonight are cooler falling into the 50s & 60s across the area. Skies slowly clear very late tonight.

    More

    Weather Forecast: December 5, 2016 More