...FREEZE WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EDT THIS MORNING...
* LOCATIONS...INTERIOR PORTIONS OF THE LOWER HUDSON VALLEY...
WESTERN PASSAIC COUNTY NEW JERSEY...AND INTERIOR SOUTHERN
* HAZARDS...SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE LOWER 30S.
* TIMING...EARLY THIS MORNING.
* IMPACTS...BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES COULD KILL CROPS AND
OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.
A FREEZE WARNING MEANS BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE IMMINENT
OR HIGHLY LIKELY. THESE CONDITIONS WILL KILL CROPS AND OTHER
Oct 19, 2014; 8:00 AM ET Damaging winds and flooding rain took aim at the island of Bermuda last week as powerful Hurricane Gonzalo struck. Meanwhile, Hawaii received heavy rain from Hurricane Ana. Meteorologist Justin Povick looks back.