Including the cities of Oswego, Watertown, and Lowville
1019 PM EDT Thu Mar 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO NOON
* LOCATIONS...Oswego, Jefferson, and Lewis counties.
* TIMING...From late tonight through late Friday morning.
* HAZARDS...Freezing rain...sleet...and snow.
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulating an inch or less. Ice
accumulating a few hundredths of an inch.
* TEMPERATURES...In the lower 30s Friday morning.
* IMPACTS...A brief period of snow, sleet, and freezing rain may
result in slippery conditions on untreated surfaces during the
Friday morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow, blowing snow,
sleet, freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant, the word advisory implies that severe winter weather
is not anticipated.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can also be found at www.weather.gov/Buffalo.
Report snow and ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
in Buffalo by sending an email to email@example.com...
posting to the NWS Buffalo facebook page...or tweet...using the