The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from late tonight to late Friday night.
* At 8:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Thursday morning and continue
to rise to near 21.7 feet by Thursday evening. The river will fall
below flood stage by Friday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 11.5 Wed 08 AM 21.7 Thursday evening